Dead Things

Sunday, October 17, 2010

 *Update: Contest closed! I'll be announcing the winner on Monday morning! Stay tuned!*

Guess what? This is my 100th post! That means 100 awkward uses of Buffy episode titles. A hundred random peaks into my twisted brain (for you). One hundred free therapy sessions (for me). If you've made it this far, congratulations! Thanks for sticking with me over the past eight months.

To show my appreciation, I'm going to give away a Dead Flowers product (get it? Dead Things?) to one lucky (well, you can decide if you're "lucky" or not) reader. You can choose one of the following headbands:

Bride-to-Be White Flower:


French Ballerina:


White Ruffle Skinny:


Blue Fray Skinny:


Sun and Sparkle:


Spanish Flower Skinny:


The Queen is Dead:


To enter, just leave a comment below, and don't forget to tell me which headband you'd like!  Want an extra entry or two? Retweet this contest (just link to this post) or follow my blog, and then come back here and let me know you retweeted or followed me! You can get up to three entries if you comment, retweet, and follow. I'll leave the contest open until Thursday night at midnight CST.

I'll try to figure out between now and then how to use the random comment generator thingie to randomly pick one of the commenters to win. Otherwise I may resort to drawing a number out of a hat.

30 comments:

Deanna said...

I like the sun and sparkle! Sooo pretty!

Katie said...

I love the white ruffle skinny (white matches with my maximum outifts!) :)

tamara said...

They're all so cute but I love love love the French Ballerina.

Mrs. B-P said...

I would love to have the Sun and Sparkle headband. I could totally wear it everyday!

Mrs. B-P said...

I just tweeted the giveaway [@beav1279]

Mrs. B-P said...

Do I get a 3rd entry if I've been following you for a long time already?

Jessica said...

I like the sun and sparkle!

Cece said...

Congrats on 100 posts and I love the Spanish Flower skinny headband.

Cece said...

And I'm a follower of your blog :)

completelyrandomsally said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, blue fray skinny. It would be the perfect finish to my outfit today (if I do say so myself).

completelyrandomsally said...

I also now follow your blog.

stephanie michele said...

I love the French Ballerina - you are soo good at making these headbands!

Rebecca said...

Love the French Ballerina! And I follow your blog :)

Layla said...

I'd love sun and sparkle or the queen is dead!

Layla said...

I follow your blog!

Dead Flowers said...

@ Mrs. B-P: Sure, you get an extra entry if you're already a follower!

Marissa said...

Congratulations on 100 posts, Holley! I love the French Ballerina... wore mine on Saturday! {I'm a follower, too.}

melinda said...

My favorite is the Blue Fray Skinny (I'm a follower too!) :)

megan marie said...

french ballerina! and yay for 100 posts!

SaraK said...

I like the Sun and Sparkle..

Kelly said...

French ballerina s'il vous plait!

Sunny @My Well Calculated Wedding said...

I love Sun and Sparkle!

Ashley said...

French Ballerina. Mmmm, I love it!

Cathleya said...

Oooo pretty

Cathleya said...

retweeeeeeteeeedddd

Jessi said...

I LOVE the Spanish Flower Skinny

Jessi said...

AND I'm a follower :)

kimberly michelle said...

I'm all over the blue fray skinny headband!

michelle @ blissful musings said...

Love the spanish flower skinny!

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

Congrats on 100 posts!!!
I love the Sun and Sparkle :)

Post a Comment