Hippy Skirt for Work

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post, but I was kinda feeling what I wore today.




Cardigan and skirt: UO, tank: Target, belt: J.Crew, shoes: borrowed from my mom

I know it's a bit hot to still be wearing cardigans, but I kind of wear them year round since I work in an air-conditioned office.

You can see my hair is growing out a bit. Even though I love having short hair, I miss my bangs like every day. I think I'm going to keep growing it out until it's long enough to cut bangs again.

One more note about the outfit: I had put together a box full of stuff to trade at a clothing swap (that still hasn't happened yet), and I found this skirt in it. I was like, "Hmm, I'm not sure why I wanted to get rid of it!" I think sometimes putting clothes away for a while can make you appreciate them in a new way. I never would have thought of wearing this skirt with platforms before today.

2 comments:

LatteLove said...

fun outfit! I like that you mixed the striped with the skirt pattern.

Katie said...

Let me know when you do a clothing swap, I would be down with that.

Post a Comment